Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Magic Mike - ASL Movie Review

I had an opportunity to sit and watch a movie. I grabbed the first one that was available that I hadn't seen and it was Magic Mike. Odd choice I know but I do like watching all kinds of movies. One would think Magic Mike was all about male strippers and all the glory. Yes that part is mentioned and shown in the movie, however, there are more to it in the movie..I can't say as it will ruin the "experience" I have rated this movie 4 Stars. The first 15 minutes were somewhat boring but entertaining enough to keep my interest....the cast of actors/actresses were excellent and they did their characters justice. The ending is somewhat different but very pleasant. Here is a link to view my ASL movie review of Magic Mike.