Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Dear insomnia...

Insomnia,

How can I say this to you in a gentle way....

I hate you.

Yup.  That's about as gentle as I can get at this moment.  You see, I am recovering from a back injury that occurred about two weeks ago.  Result of wild sex?  I wish.  I was in the shower simply reaching down to wash my hairy legs that I keep forgetting to shave. (Make mental note, purchase RAZORS)

Take a night pill? Sure I could do that.  Only problem is, due to my back injury I'm taking various medications that could be fatal in combination with a night pill.  I also can not take anymore of my prescribed medication as I'm already at my max.

Just wonderful.  So I'm spending some time doing some blogging and thinking of ideas for my youtube videos. 

Drop me a line if you hate insomnia :)

Deb
See What I Hear

No comments:

Post a Comment