Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 26, 2013

I am in love with my HD Camcorder...

I purchased this HD camcorder and my god it is one of the best purchase I have made in two years. It records EXCELLENT..even at High Definition. Of course you have the option to record at lower rate to save you either battery charge or even the memory card space. I use 16GB and I can still record up to one hour of HD. To me...with mild usage of camcorder is very ideal. Another neat thing about the camcorder, it has auto shut off and you can set the settings for the auto shut off. I always forget to turn things off and that feature saves me headache and palm to head slap. I highly recommend this for anyone who desires HD recording but at a lower price. You won't regret it. I currently use it for random recording and making video clips for my youtube channel. It is definitely better than the webcam that came pre installed on my current laptop.